The following funds are permanently restricted. The income generated by the principal of these funds goes toward directly supporting a specific program area or activity.
- support to ensure that we continue to have the specialists we need to work with faculty, students, and parents in order to provide an educational experience that best suits their individual needs.
- support scholarships/tuition adjustment for students who demonstrate both financial need and strong scholastic aptitude.
- support faculty professional development.
- support to meet the most pressing priorities within the music and arts program, and to foster the unique approach to arts education for which WSRF is known.
- support for second language programs.
Ways to Give
Federal tax laws are designed to encourage support of educational institutions. Waldorf School on the Roaring Fork is a 501c (3) charitable organization and gifts to WSRF are deductible for income tax purposes to the full extent of the law. The following is designed to help you understand different ways of giving. The best way to take full advantage of all available tax benefits is to talk with your financial advisors.
- The simplest way to give to Waldorf School on the Roaring Fork is via credit card or by check.
- Give online today (see our home page).
- To donate via check, please send to: WSRF, 16543 Hwy 82, Carbondale, CO 81623
- Giving appreciated securities is a popular alternative to a cash gift because it offers two-fold tax savings. It provides you with an income tax deduction (equal to fair market value at the date of transfer) and avoids capital gains tax.
- Before you transfer a gift of security, kindly notify the Development Office so we can properly credit and acknowledge the donation. Please contact Anne Menconi, Community Development Administrator at 970-963-1960.
- Request a form to transfer securities to WSRF.
Matching Gift Companies
Double or possibly even triple your contribution! Many employers match their employee’s contributions to independent schools – even gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
We are grateful to the alumni, parents, grandparents, and parents of alumni, faculty and friends who, over the years, have named the Waldorf School on the Roaring Fork as a beneficiary in their wills.
You, too, can express your appreciation for excellence in education by making a bequest to the Waldorf School on the Roaring Fork. We would be pleased to provide donors, their attorneys, and financial advisors with additional information. Gifts and bequests to the school are deductible under the federal income, estate and gift tax laws.
Inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence; please contact Anne Menconi, Community Development Administrator at 970-963-1960 or email@example.com.
If your name should appear on the list of members in The Founders Circle and has been omitted or has been listed incorrectly, please contact the Development Office.