Open Positions for the 2017-2018 School Year:
Come join our thriving community in the heart of the Rocky Mountains!
WSRF is looking to hire a Spanish language teacher for 1st – 8th grade.
This is an 80% of full time position with 80% benefits and tuition remission.
Please submit application materials, letter of interest, biographical statement, resume, and 4 reference contacts to Frances Lewis email@example.com
Training and experience in teaching elementary foreign language required. Preference for native speaker with Waldorf teacher training background, though not required.
Preferred start date, January 3rd 2018.
How to apply for Teaching Positions
Please send a letter of interest, a brief biography, a resume, and names and contact information for three references to our Faculty Administrator, Frances Lewis at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for the Above List TeaWeching/Assistant Position
WSRF is a full-member AWSNA school located in the Rocky Mountains of Western Colorado close to Aspen. We are celebrating our twenty-fifth year with a supportive parent body and a caring faculty. Our teachers enjoy a balanced work load and a recent significant salary increase. Our school is set in a beautiful valley where the community enjoys a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities year-round.
Our school has two preschools, two kindergartens and grades one through eight with approximately 190 students. We have an on-site mentor to support teachers. Our specialty programs include eurythmy, handwork, movement, music, woodwork and Spanish. We also have a fine student support faculty offering sensory integration support, Anthroposophical art therapy, therapeutic eurythmy, speech and language services and academic tutoring.
Our campus is all straw bale construction and designed based upon Steiner’s architectural indications, providing a beautiful space for our faculty and children to thrive. Our faculty works cooperatively and collaboratively within a greater community that is progressive and has a small town feel while benefiting from the multi-faceted cultural opportunities of Aspen.
WSRF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religious affiliation or sexual orientation.
About the Roaring Fork Valley (Aspen,Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs and Snowmass Village):
- World-class recreation and cultural activities
- Four beautiful seasons with lots of sunshine
- Surrounded by White River National Forest and BLM
About our school:
- 13 acre eco-campus with wetlands and river access
- Nationally recognized, anthroposophically-inspired strawbale buildings
- Incredible performance facility
- Strong community with active parent body
- Commitment to independent rather than private schooling
About our faculty:
- Cohesive and supportive
- Gifted men and women that includes both very experienced and young faculty members
- Trained subject teachers – eurythmy, Spanish, handwork, movement, practical arts
- On-going mentoring and support for professional development
- Committed to pedagogical and anthroposophical studies
- Hard-working and growing