| Non-Teaching Opportunities for the 2013/2014 School Year:
Thank you for checking in with us. Please continue to do so.
Teaching Opportunities for the 2013/2014 School Year
WSRF is located in the Rocky Mountains of Western Colorado close to Aspen. We are celebrating our 21st anniversary this year with a supportive parent body and a caring faculty. Our school is set in a beautiful valley where the community enjoys a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities year-round. Our school has one preschool, two kindergartens and grades one through eight with approximately 150 students. Our campus is all straw bale construction and designed based on Steiner’s architectural indications, providing a beautiful space for our faculty and children to thrive. Our faculty works cooperatively and collaboratively within a greater community that is progressive and has a small town feel while benefiting from the multi-faceted cultural opportunities of Aspen
We offer a strong benefits package, competitive salary, and tuition remission. WSRF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religious affiliation or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in exploring this possibility for your teaching career and your life path, please send an inquiry to Carla Comey, Faculty Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us via phone at (970)963-1960.
We look forward to talking with you!
- World-class recreation and cultural activities
- Four beautiful seasons with lots of sunshine
- Surrounded by White River National Forest and BLM
About our school:
- 13 acre eco-campus with wetlands and river access
- Nationally recognized, anthroposophically-inspired strawbale buildings
- Incredible performance facility
- Strong community with active parent body
- Commitment to independent rather than private schooling
About our faculty:
- Cohesive and supportive
- Gifted men and women that includes both very experienced and young faculty members
- Trained subject teachers – eurythmy, Spanish, handwork, movement, practical arts
- On-going mentoring and support for professional development
- Committed to pedagogical and anthroposophical studies
- Hard-working and growing